Southern Hospitality is a 2004 46 foot Sea Ray Motor Yacht. She is a beautiful Boat with gorgeous accommodations, a large galley and covered indoor seating area and two full bathrooms. There is comfortable seating above on the aft deck for several guests as well as a large bow with sun pad. We have air conditioning above and below deck as well as three refrigeration units and a large cooler. A routine charter consists of snorkeling, sight seeing, island and bar hopping and swimming with limitless tropical fish, marine and reef life, and occasionally with DOLPHINS! Our Captain and crew have an incredible knowledge of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and will ensure your day with us is one to remember always! We look forward to seeing you on board in the future, and thank you for your patronage in the past.
- 46′ Sea Ray Sundancer
- Two Staterooms
- Full Bathrooms
- AC in Cockpit and Down Below
Full Day Boat Charters (1-6 guests) $1,500.00*. Additional guests (7-12 guests) $75 per person (under 4 years old free).
Our charters include:
- Beer, Rum, Juice, Soda, Mixers and Bottled Water and Ice
- Morning fruits and muffins and afternoon fruits, cheese and crackers
- Several sets of high quality snorkel gear, floatation noodles
- Suntan lotion (lotion only please no aerosol)
Guest are recommended to bring:
- Bathings Suits
- iPod for Personal Use with our Docking Station
- Suntan Lotion
- Passports (If travelling to the British Virgin Islands
*Additional fees include: Captain and First Mate $350.00 Fuel (Call for quote on estimated fuel usage per charter) average daily charter cost $320.00 BVI/US Customs and docking fees not included. Remember to bring Passports for BVI Travel.
*Pricing does not include holidays or holiday weeks.
- Hans Lollik Island
- Jost Van Dyke (Foxy’s, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy’s Taboo and the bubbly pool)
- Tortola (Smugglers Cove and Brewers Bay)
- Guana Island (Monkey Point)
- Norman Island (The Indians, The Caves, Willie T, Pirates Bar)
- Marina Cay
- Sandy Cay